Sunday, September 27, 2009

my hari raya!!!


i just arrived at my hostel..
tired...sleepy...little bit lazy to unpack my things.
a week at home...it's seems like a day.
so much happened...
laugh...jokes...hot chatting...smiles
crazy bloopers...heh! funny and warm...
that's my best hari raya of all my life.

thinking back of hari raya...i smile accidently..hehe
let me introduce my siblings that makes me
SMILE!!!
LAUGH!!!
CRY!!!
WARM!!!
FRUSTRATED!!!
and
ME

1ST
(dafi bukan nama sebenar)
he's not my biological brother, but he is my brother!!!
he's more brighter than me
tall!!!!
he's crazy bloopers!!!
handsome?!
naaa.......... boleh la!!!
fevret drink...coffee pekat kaw2+nestum original
tak suka asam pedas tapi suka sambai petai
Cabai tumis laaa...

2ND
(akasha!!! 1st impression of girls...not including me)
he's not single anymore but anytime could be
he's cikgu to be (preschool) cool huh!!!
he likes to eat every thing... hahaha
very sentimental..ermm i guess!!!
handsome?!!
nak ngaku ke tak nak nih!!!!
ermmm
what do u think?
ok i think of what do u think!!! heh!!
this year punyer baju raya
purple in color...
sedondon with me...

3RD
(angah the smallest member in this BIG family)
sporty
coz amik ijazah kejurulatihan
baru 1st year at U
single?!!!
still searching 4 devices!!!...kot..huhu
the king of vege soup (gelaran yg diberikan oleh dafi)
he's smart!!!
my musuh tradisi
in my childhood.... coz slalu aku je yang jadi mangsa
this HOOD tak kasi can la..hehehe

4TH
no need to know.. coz this is me..
if u want to know me
just follow the story of my life in this blog...

5TH
(ECAH... she's fashion designer to be)
she's pretty
lovely
she also my enemy in childhood
pantang berlaga bulu beb!!!!
at last kene pisah tempat tidur..
but we're not divorce yet..
love blossoming again..hehehe
she's so special to me
coz she is my younger sis.
and air yg dicincang x kan putus..
i'll support her 4ever in my life
nobody can make my lil sis hurt...
wanna try?
don't dare me!!!!

6TH
Aha!!!! he makes our family BIG
he's cute!!! masa baby laaa
sikalang..
susah nak duga!!! ish..ish..ish..
he's only 15.. not yet la coz he was born in december
he's going to seat for PMR
UPSR my ayah say 4A1B ok!!
he gave 1A 4B..
Unexpected result.. hhahaha
he likes to eat...
nasi...
mee goreng...
that's my lil brother..


SO, WHOEVER THEY ARE... THEY ALWAYS MAKES MY LIFE CHEERFUL AND COLORFULL...THEY BRIGHT SMILE AND CRZY LAUGHTER MAKES ME FEEL THIS LIFE IS 'O' WITHOUT THEM. THIS HARI RAYA REALLY MAKES ME FEEL HAPPY COZ THEY COME HOME WITH WHOEVER THEY ARE. WE ARE DIFFERENT BUT WE ARE SIBLINGS..
TQ ALLAH FOR GIVING ME THIS BEAUTIFUL FAMILY AND FOR BLESSING MY MAK N AYAH UNTIL TODAY... AND HOPEFULLY 4EVER....

I LOVE YOU ALL



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

br tau sikit2 psl family..
btw, entry yg menarik adibah...
lawak la adik ko yg last psl UPRS tu.. hehe..

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir dan Batin..

Anonymous said...

http://ohmalaysia.com

projek terbaru amirrudin said.
jemputlah singah2, drop komen.. hehe..